Welcome to Grayshott Gardeners. The Society was formed in 1905, is affiliated to the Royal Horticultural Society and is a member of both the Hampshire and the Surrey Federations of Horticultural Societies.
The Society’s aims and objectives are:
- To encourage the practice of gardening and develop the practical skills and knowledge of local people
- To provide an opportunity for individuals to meet other gardeners in order to share their mutual interest in gardening
- To offer a range of social and formal activities to those interested in gardening
- To contribute to the life of the village and its community
- To continue the tradition of at least two competitive shows per year
Club nights are held on the second Wednesday of the month in the Village Hall. Doors open at 7.30pm and the evening commences at 8.00pm. These normally comprise lectures from guest speakers which last one hour and in addition offer an opportunity to chat with other members over coffee, receive updates from the committee and take advantage of reference material and plants/seeds for sale.
Saturday 8th April 2-4 pm, followed by Prize-giving
If you can bake a cake for the (greatly appreciated) refreshments on offer, please telephone Sue Debenham on 01252 312198 asap.
Club Night Lecture
Wednesday 12th April at 8pm
Columbia Rd Flower Market Reminder:
Nearly all members booked on this trip have now paid. Further details concerning payment due can be found on the Committee page.
If you would like more information about the society, please email firstname.lastname@example.org